Closing Date: Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Hours: 40 – 45 Hours Per Week
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Salary: Salary & Package Commensurate with Experience
- Dublin & UK positions available
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Site Managers to join us on current and upcoming projects in Dublin & the UK. Healthcare experience would be highly desirable.
As Site Manager you will:
- Undertake the management of Site staff under his/her control.
- Ideally have knowledge of the Dry Lining and Fit-Out Sectors
- Have the appropriate and required IT Skills required for a position of this nature.
- Check drawings and keep drawing register updated
- Assist in the scheduling of materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Efficiently plan and organise site operations to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Monitor & Adopt to Construction Programmes
- Develop plant programme with assistance from CM and QS
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Supervise the site labour and the works of subcontractors and ensure weekly and monthly targets are being met
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are adhered to. (EQS)
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Keep a Site Diary – Site Filing
- Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Interact with other members of the construction site team and Design Team.
- Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where appropriate
- Ensure all appropriate records are kept to assist QS
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Site Manager and the range of duties to be undertaken.
- Experience in the Dry-Lining / Interiors Fit-Out Sector would be preferable